Since 1992, Stacy Clark Marketing LLC has been assisting lawyers and other professionals with their public relations and marketing programs. The firm specializes in assisting small firms and businesses.
Stacy Clark Marketing LLC offers clients infectious enthusiasm for their projects and exhaustive brainstorming to come up with the right plan to meet their goals.
Assistance is provided in the following areas (and more!):
- Devising Marketing Plans and Strategies
- Obtaining New Clients
- Getting more work from Current Clients
- Using referral sources to obtain new work
- Instituting "Client Service Initiatives" to increase revenues
- Planning and executing Special Events
- Arranging speaking and publishing opportunities
- Raising the Firm’s and individual lawyer’s profiles
- Media Relations (Issuing of press releases, introductions to reporters and more)
- Community Relations programs
- Cross-Selling programs
- Marketing Training programs for partners, associates and staff
- Client Interview programs
- Website Review and Audits
- Recruiting and hiring Marketing Personnel
- Organizing client receptions and entertainment
- Creating internal/external marketing materials and publications
- Internet Marketing Strategies including blogging and social media
Ms. Clark’s work has resulted in thousands of dollars in new revenues to her clients and greater public awareness of their firms’ names.
Lunch and Learn programs (45 minutes each)
Ms. Clark has created a popular series of educational marketing programs designed to be done at a lawyer, practice group or all firm lunch or breakfast. Lawyers will leave with education on some basic marketing skills and the fundamentals of how to get started.
- How to network effectively
- How to deliver outstanding client service that translates into more business
- LinkedIn: The Ethics of it and how to use it in your practice (PACLE 1 hr. Ethics credit may be obtained.)
- How to get referrals
- Getting work from a speech or trade show participation
- Marketing Strategies for Women Attorneys
- How to write a marketing plan you can implement!
- How to do a client interview to get more business
- Staff's role in marketing (for staff)
- How to make a name for yourself
- Associates and Marketing: How to get started
Ms. Clark has recently gotten her clients press coverage in the following Delaware Valley media:
- The Legal Intelligencer
- The Philadelphia Inquirer
- The Philadelphia Business Journal
- Main Line Suburban Life
- Main Line Times
- Main Line Today
- The Suburban and Wayne Times
- The Pennsylvania Lawyer
- The New Jersey Lawyer
- The Daily Local
- CN8 "Money Matters"
- CN8 "Newsmakers" (featured on CNN Headline News)